Tuesday 8 March 2011

Discover What Makes the Top 10 Eye Creams So Effective

I have to admit that the way I discovered the top 10 eye creams was totally by accident. It was only after trying product after product that I was able to realize a trend that only those products that showed good results had in common.

Below I'll be revealing my discoveries so you can also benefit and know exactly what it is that top 10 eye creams should contain.

Here's what I discovered:

The best creams contained natural ingredients. However these weren't just ordinary natural ingredients. Most of these were designed to sooth and care for the delicate skin that surrounds the eyes.

1. Homeo age

2. Eyeliss

3. Cynergy TK

4. Avocado Oil

5. Nano-Lipobelle H EQ10

6. Natural Vitamin E

7. Rigin

8. Haloxyl

It was only after studying these ingredients thoroughly that I realized the power behind knowing exactly what the purpose of each ingredient used in the lotions and creams we apply daily.

For instance I learned that the ingredient Homeo age was used in the top 10 eye creams because it is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants; and also because that it can reduce wrinkles found around the eyes.

If hadn't discovered this about Homeo age then I wouldn't appreciate its presence in the ingredients section of eye products. The same applies to the other ingredients above.

If you pay close attention to the above ingredients you'll realize that all of them are natural. The difference between the top 10 eye creams and the ones that weren't effective is that the ones that gave me problems contained chemical based and synthetic ingredients.

The conclusion I came to was that the more natural ingredients an eye cream had the more effective it was and the more chemicals a product contained the less effective it was.

John Lexon is a dedicated researcher of important issues that affect skin and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment