Tuesday 8 March 2011

Top Tips For Eye Care After Surgery at an Eye Clinic

Eye surgery is needed to correct certain defects in the eyes, the most common being cataract. It is the removal of a layer of tissue in the eye, and you certainly need to take some precaution after any kind of eye surgery. The most obvious is the protection of your eye from physical impact or abrasion, as you protect your eyes during the healing process. Some people resort to wearing some sort of goggles to protect their eyes during the initial period post surgery.

The second tip is to get yourself a pair of good sun glasses to protect your eyes from UVA and UVB rays of the sun. Do not go to those cheap beach front pushcart and get yourself that $10 sun glasses. Get yourself a good pair of sun glasses that are certified to definitely give you enough UVA and UVB sun protection for your eyes. Also, stay indoors wherever possible, and avoid going outside under direct sunlight from 10 am to 2 pm when the sun's rays are at their strongest.

Also, get a good eye drop. There's a brand of eye drop called Rohto, which is my personal favourite. It moisturizes and refreshes my eyes really well! After your surgery, you will feel that your eyes are more dry. So do apply the eye drops then, and do remind yourself to blink regularly to moisturize your eyes. Humidify your room if the humidity is low.

The best method is still to get rid of your glasses, and seek to regain your natural perfect eye sight. I have thrown away my glasses several years back, and was thankful that I am saved from a lifetime of eye wear inconveniences and costs.

I now have perfect vision in my right eye, and near perfect in my left. I have searched for natural ways to improve my vision, and have found one that actually works for me. Do check out the scientifically proven, natural and easy way to improve your vision, without burning a hole in your pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment